Our company started as Olympic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Company in September, 1986 and has been doing Air Conditioning, Heating, and Ventilation construction for 34 years. We have been doing government construction since 1994, and recently have been doing more than 95% of them on informational construction. Ever since, we have worked with these military units:
– Edwards Air Force Base
– Marine Corps Base at Twenty-nine Palm
– Naval Base at San Diego, Camp Pendleton
– El Camino College at Torrance, LA County
– Crafton College at San Bernardino County and Cypress College at Orange County, and etc.
We have also worked with:
– Advanced Water Treatment Facility at Orange County
– Goleta Sanitation Plant at Santa Barbara County
– Alvarado WTP at San Diego County
– OC Sanitation District Headworks Rehab at Orange.
We have carried out large-scale air conditioning work for many government agencies such as:
– the Water Treatment Plant in County
– Valencia Water Treatment at Los Angeles County
And post offices such as:
– Santa Ana Post Office and
– Bakersfield Post Office
– Palmdale Senior Center
– San Pedro Cruse Terminal.
The large HVAC system is composed of Chiller, Cooling Tower, Chilled and Hot Water Pump, Hydronic Piping System, Custom Air Handler, VAV Box, and etc. We are also building our HVAC System package to control the usage time and temperature in each room using a computer utilizing the Direct Digital Control Program. Our management philosophy is honesty, organization (reasonable and systematic work), and production (efficient productivity). In the future, we will recruit many professional managers to expand our business not only in the United States but also globally.